Sunday 21 April 2013

Image of the day - First try at a fridge magnet

Image of the day


magnet - butterflies


Branching out a little bit again :) This idea came about as we went on a family daytrip to a nearby lake and I bought a fridge magnet from the gift shop for the mother in law. This got me thinking that maybe I could make them myself - so I ordered some fridge magnet blanks and here we go, my first attempt.

Unfortunately I forgot to scan it before I put it into the magnet and I didn't want to risk breaking it when trying to take the picture back out, so the scan isn't as clear as it could be but I'm sure it's good enough to get the idea across. I have another 9 of these to do which should be fun.

Size of image = 57mm x 57mm square

4 comments:

  1. Your fridge magnet looks great, thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. Your name attracted me and where you are from. My Mums relatives were Hughes and also from Wales. I suppose Hughes is probably a popular name there. Mum's middle name I think originates from the welsh side, it is "Drewletta"
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys :) Have fun and keep creating!

    Cymru am Byth! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour combo works amazingly well on this one.

    ReplyDelete