Tuesday 2 October 2012

Image of the day - New and Improved Alley cat

Image of the day
 
Digital stamp - alley cat
 
Finally I am back after taking a week off to play Mists of Panderia the new World of Warcraft expansion. I have revisited my little alley cat because yesterday I found a tutorial online and figured out how to make my curved lines smooth using the paths tool :D I was soooo happy. Now my images actually look fairly close to proffessional ( in my opinion anyways ). I'm not sure you can actually see much of a difference at this size but I have been printing them out at A4 size to check for wobbly lines etc and the difference is Huuuge. The downside is of course I have to go through every one that I've done so far and do them again. Not sure if I'll put any more up here until I get through the ones I've already done and start some new ones, as I don't want anyone getting bored. I just wanted to let everyone know how I'm getting on and that I haven't vanished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment