Sunday 16 September 2012

Images of the day

Images of the day

Digital stamp - alley cat

digital stamp - angel cat

Over the last week I've been working on adapting some of my images to be used as digital downloads. It's taken a fair amount of work just to figure out how to get smooth(ish) linework happening. These probably still need a bit of last minute tidying up but I think I'm getting there. The watermark may change - I haven't figured out what to call my website - to - be yet so I just used my usual internet nickname :)

Anyways - just put these up for people to see that I am still working, but my aceos have had to be pushed to the back burner for a while :) I've had to take a break for the weekend as I was starting to get a blister from using my tablet stylus so much but hopefully back to work on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment